Health & Safety Policy
Updated September 9, 2022
We encourage you to confirm current protocols prior to arriving; all policies, including ticketing and attendance, are subject to change based on evolving guidance regarding COVID-19. As this guidance continues to evolve, so may the following protocols.
- Masks are currently recommended, but not required, while in the theater.
- Disposable masks will be available to any patrons who would wish to wear a mask while at the Opera House.
- Proof of vaccination is not required for entry.
- We encourage all persons to stay home if they are not feeling well and respect the space of others when at the theater.
- Ticket Delivery
- Tickets are delivered electronically by email.
- Hand sanitizer stations are available at easy-to-access areas of the lobby. Patrons are encouraged to frequently sanitize their hands where hand washing is not possible.
- All patrons understand there is a risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place where people are present. Those purchasing tickets and attending Opera House events voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
We will continue to follow the most up to date COVID-19 Guidances from the State of Maine and the Centers for Disease Control, along with monitoring the health of our community and adapting as needed. Thank you for your understanding as we continue to navigate the COVID-19 pandemic together.
Questions? Call the box office at 207-367-2788 (12pm – 4pm, Tuesdays through Fridays) or email email@example.com